Enter the Imaginarium is Pittsburgh's ultimate immersive escape room.
Three unique multi-room challenges in one mind-blowing location.
At this time the Imaginarium is temporarily closed.
The safety of our guests and staff is a top priority for Enter the Imaginarium. In order to ensure everyone’s safety, and provide a positive experience for guests, we have updated our policies based upon recommendations from the Center for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions.
• All games at Enter the Imaginarium are now private. Guests will only come in contact with members of their group and the Imaginarium staff while inside.
• Enter the Imaginarium has restructured pricing in order for rooms to be private, yet affordable to our guests.
• In order to reduce face-to-face transactions and reduce touch areas, Enter the Imaginarium is now asking guests to complete electronic waivers. Waivers are available on our website and in the confirmation email.
• If you, or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, please don’t visit. Enter the Imaginarium will be happy to reschedule your event.
• Enter the Imaginarium staff and guests are required to wear masks or appropriate face coverings on the premises at all times.
• The CDC and WHO do not recommend the general public use gloves. Gloves can be a source of contamination, even for the wearer. Gloves will not be provided by Enter the Imaginarium, however guests may bring their own if it’s their preference.
• Every guest must sanitize hands upon entrance to Enter the Imaginarium. Hand sanitizer is provided upon entrance/exit and available in all experiences.
• Enter the Imaginarium has spacious restrooms. A number of toilets and urinals will be closed to ensure guests maintain physical distancing protocols while in the restrooms. Enter the Imaginarium has increased the cleaning schedule.
• Escape rooms and props will be sanitized after each group, following the CDC cleaning and disinfecting recommendations.
• In order to allow additional time for sanitation, and to limit prolonged employee/guest interaction, group photos will not be taken after the game.